Video stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video stuttering

Just purchased a lifetime subscription, however whenever I play any 4K HDR with HEVC BD folder (BDMV) and in some 4K HDR HEVC Blu-ray rips (mkv) video stutters slightly (not much, I admit) which is still quite annoying! Please note that all my hardware and software (OS) meet every specification for playing 4K HDR H265 HEVC material. Hardware analyzed by player can prove that! I've sent a support ticket with log files attached but no reply as yet! Any ideas?

The system information and logs needed to analyze your problem are in the hands of the support staff, keep in mind they are in China and the time zones are very different from the West. Sorry you are experiencing a problem, even a little stuttering is not acceptable and detracts from the pleasure of watching your movies.This is generally caused by the inability of something in the encoding or playback chain to support the high peak bitrates necessary. Watch for a reply from the support team.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Considering that I've tried everything without any result, is there any chance to get a refund? Please note that the afore-mentioned Blu-ray rips play fine in my TV internal player. Not 4K HDR BDMV folders though that's the reason I've bought it. Unfortunately I was misguided as those folders I've tried during my trial period were eventually SDR.

Comment

Hello ernaniaroldo,

Sorry for the trouble.

On your email dated 2 Apr 2018, we do not see any log file or other info about this problem.

In this case, please kindly attach the log file and the result from Hardware Analyze here. We will check for you. Thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

If you are still interested to find the logs I've send please check the numerous previous messages I've sent:

From my side I need my money back as written in the purchase confirmation message that I'm eligible for return and refund in 14 days after the purchase. Therefore please de-activate my license and refund me!

Comment

The link you supplied requires registration, which will not happen. Supply the logs that have been requested using the steps outlined in my sig, below. DVDFab has a clearly stated no refund policy. Everything has a free trial.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ernaniaroldo View Post
              If you are still interested to find the logs I've send please check the numerous previous messages I've sent:

https://asknetag.freshdesk.com/en/su...tickets/158196

From my side I need my money back as written in the purchase confirmation message that I'm eligible for return and refund in 14 days after the purchase. Therefore please de-activate my license and refund me!
              The URL you provided is not from DVDFab nor that we can access. You can send email to our official support account , or via our contact page.

For your refund request, please check our previous contact email. Thank you.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

Working...
              X