Can Media Player shutdown automatically when movie ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Can Media Player shutdown automatically when movie ends

Hi, I'm on a Windows 10 platform using DVDfab Movie Player as my default player when showing my movies using Kodi 17.6. Currently, once a movie ends, I have to shut down Movie Player manually and then the screen goes back to Kodi. It would be great if there was a setting that would allow Movie Player to shut down automatically when a movie ends so the screen could revert to Kodi without the extra step. Thanks, JimS
    Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

I have changed your post to a Feature Request. Thanks for the feedback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by JimS View Post
      Hi, I'm on a Windows 10 platform using DVDfab Movie Player as my default player when showing my movies using Kodi 17.6. Currently, once a movie ends, I have to shut down Movie Player manually and then the screen goes back to Kodi. It would be great if there was a setting that would allow Movie Player to shut down automatically when a movie ends so the screen could revert to Kodi without the extra step. Thanks, JimS
      Could you post your playercorefactory settings, as I am unable to get dvd fab 5 to work as an external player in Kodi. Powerdvd works fine. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X