Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: display error

Blu-ray 3D ISO clone from Fab:

When watching the movie, Fab Player constantly displays the java chapter selection graphics over the movie.

I already reported the same error for Thor: Ragnarok 3D.

I tried to attach a screenshot via "Upload Attachments", but all I get is an "Error uploading image".

Hi gorba8.9,

You mentioned in another post that if playback in Simple mode, it works. In this case, please post the dvdfab_internal.log file session with info about the creating of this movie and upload the needed files from the original movie disc to us. Please kindly check the PM, thank you.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona
      You mentioned in another post that if playback in Simple mode, it works. In this case, please post the dvdfab_internal.log file session with info about the creating of this movie and upload the needed files from the original movie disc to us. Please kindly check the PM, thank you.
      There is no PM.

But I have the zip-file with the files from the original movie disc ready for upload, including the dvdfab_internal.log.

Since your Upload Attachments does not work, I maybe install a FTP client now.

Comment

Please try FTP, thanks.

Comment

I uploaded the zip-file via FTP. Thank you for taking care of it.

Comment

You sent a PM that you could not unzip the file and asked for re-upload.

I just uploaded the zip-file again, and re-downloaded and re-unzipped it successfully for verification.

Comment

Originally posted by gorba8.9 View Post
              You sent a PM that you could not unzip the file and asked for re-upload.

I just uploaded the zip-file again, and re-downloaded and re-unzipped it successfully for verification.
              Thanks, downloading now.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by dgray
                I've also had the issue of popup java chapter selection graphics since at least version 5.0.0.3 with multiple movies.
                This thread is about Fab Player constantly displaying the java chapter selection graphics over the movie with Blu-ray 3D ISO clones.

Do not hijack other people's threads. You are complaining about something completely different. Create your own bug report topic.

Btw, I never heard anything from Fab anymore.

Comment

gorba8.9 - with apologies, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I thought the issues might be related. I deleted my post and will start over.

Comment

gorba8.9, the movie you mentioned are "Thor: Ragnarok 3D" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi", please supply the url where you purchase the discs, thank you.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona
                      the movie you mentioned are "Thor: Ragnarok 3D" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi", please supply the url where you purchase the discs, thank you.
                      So the dvdfab_internal.log, and the files from the disc did not help?

But a url will help?

Are you making fun of me?

Anyway: https://www.mediamarkt.de

Comment

So the dvdfab_internal.log, and the files from the disc did not help?

But a url will help?

Are you making fun of me?

Anyway: https://www.mediamarkt.de
                        Hi gorba8.9,

I am sorry that you got the feeling that "we are making fun of you", which's not true. We have checked the files you sent us, but they are not enough to fix the problem. We asked for the specific url so that we can get the same movie discs to help figure out the problem. We would appreciate your understanding regarding this case, thanks again.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

UPDATE:

We have run several tests with the same movie disc, we could not reproduce the problem, so, please update to the latest Player 5 to try again.

Comment

Now 3 months later, with 5.0.1.8 it did not happen again.

Comment

Now 3 months later, with 5.0.1.8 it did not happen again.
                              Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                              X