No video on MP5 5013 and 5014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No video on MP5 5013 and 5014

Hello - I haven't used Media Player for awhile but have kept it somewhat updated. I noticed that versions 5013 and 5014 only have a black screen on blu-ray files, but works on DVD files. On blu-ray files I only have sound. I reinstalled version 5011 and everything is working just fine as it should, audio AND video. I don't have the file for 5012 to know if that version will work or not. What happened after all this time of everything working fine, and then 5013 and 5014 don't? For now I'll just stick to version 5011 as it works perfectly. Thanks!

I can't reproduce this, perhaps a conflict with your OS or video driver. You can use this built-in tool to check it further:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 PL5 VIDEO.png Views:	1 Size:	19.4 KB ID:	355571

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply! I did already find that section and unchecked "Enable HDR" and clicked "Analyze Hardware". Neither worked. At least I've got version 11 that still works perfectly. Kind of a shame that a new version would cause so many issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
        Thank you for your quick reply! I did already find that section and unchecked "Enable HDR" and clicked "Analyze Hardware". Neither worked. At least I've got version 11 that still works perfectly. Kind of a shame that a new version would cause so many issues.
        Sorry for the trouble, but without any other information, we are unable to check it out for you. Please kindly refer to Signals post, click on the "Analyze Hardware" button, and it will display some info of your PC, please take screenshot of that and post it here. Also, please supply the Player log file. Thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X