No announcement yet.

Random popup java chapter selection graphics in DVDFab Media Player v5.0.1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random popup java chapter selection graphics in DVDFab Media Player v5.0.1.4

I am having an issue of random popup java chapter selection graphics since at least version 5.0.0.3 with multiple movies. I am using MENU playback mode (not using simple mode). It is a difficult issue to reproduce as it happens at seemingly random times, and if I start the movie over, it will not repeat at the same time mark. I finally managed to catch it happening and recorded the video with my cell phone. I posted the clips to youtube. Issue recorded playing back with version 5.0.1.4

Playback issue at the 15 second mark (Wrinkle in Time clip): https://youtu.be/iCT7YqTxyhY
    Playback issue at 1 minute, 29 second mark (Guardians of the Galaxy 2 clip): https://youtu.be/7UCAQWP7Ehk

I am definitely not pressing any buttons or keys when it happens.

Thanks

Are you playback “Wrinkle in Time” and “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” original movie discs or their copies from DVDFab?

Please post Player 5 log file too. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Attached is my log file with serial number removed.

The issue happens with both original discs and backups as shown in the clips I linked above. Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Thanks. The issue and log has been forwarded to the QA team to diagnose. Any news we will update you.

Comment

FYI: In a post in another thread here user gomno reports:

Originally posted by gomno View Post
          (I) was able to play the UHD iso (The Last Jedi) without any problem (except for a random chapter selection graphic popup).
          so it looks like this is happening to other users as well. Thank you.

Comment

Hi dgray,

do you still have this problem with v5.0.1.8?

I had a similar problem with Blu-ray 3D ISOs, but I can't reproduce it anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X