Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.1.9: Menu bug... again. All the Money in the World Blu-ray crash

DVDFab Player 5.0.1.9:

Original disc not playable: Player shows the distributor intro, and then nothing happens anymore, forever.

ISO clone from Fab: Player instantly crashes, and just wants to send a crash report.

Hi Gorba8, did you play the disc with a stand alone player or using Fab player, VLC or other directly from the computer?
    I'm asking because I had also problems with discs burned with DVDFAB and played in stand alone players. When I burned the isos with ashampoo burning studio, all played perfectly with stand alone player.
    I've already submitted this issue to the forum and sent an internal log. Perhaps you could also do that to facilitate their analysis.
    Good luck!

Comment

Follow what joseg said and supply the Passkey internal log session from this disc. This should always be included in the first post you make to speed a solution. instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by gorba8.9 View Post
        DVDFab Player 5.0.1.9:

Original disc not playable: Player shows the distributor intro, and then nothing happens anymore, forever.

ISO clone from Fab: Player instantly crashes, and just wants to send a crash report.
        1. Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file from DVDFab.
        2. Please supply the url where you purchased this movie disc.
        3. Please open the original movie disc in Windows Explorer, copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files, zip and send them to us.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by signals
          Follow what joseg said and supply the Passkey internal log session from this disc.
          I never used Passkey and therefore have no Passkey log.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona
            1. Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file from DVDFab.
            2. Please supply the url where you purchased this movie disc.
            3. Please open the original movie disc in Windows Explorer, copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files, zip and send them to us.
            Just uploaded the zip-file with the requested files and information.

You don't need the Fab Player log? Fab Player is supposed to play original Blu-ray discs, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by joseg
              did you play the disc with a stand alone player or using Fab player, VLC or other directly from the computer?
              I'm asking because I had also problems with discs burned with DVDFAB and played in stand alone players. When I burned the isos with ashampoo burning studio, all played perfectly with stand alone player.
              I've never burned a disc, why should I do that?

I'm talking about the original Blu-ray disc, which does not play in Fab Player. And the ISO clone from Fab, which crashes Fab Player.

Comment

Just uploaded the zip-file with the requested files and information.

You don't need the Fab Player log? Fab Player is supposed to play original Blu-ray discs, isn't it?
                I have forwarded the files to the developers for analyzing. It sounds like a decryption issue, so fab player log is not needed in this case.

Comment

I have forwarded the files to the developers for analyzing.
                  No news for 7 weeks.

Comment

Hi gorba8.9,

Please open the Blu-ray "All the Money in the World" in Windows Explorer, copy all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB, and upload it to our FTP site. I've pmed you the latest FTP site info, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Please open the Blu-ray "All the Money in the World" in Windows Explorer, copy all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB, and upload it to our FTP site.
                      Nola Darling,

you have already forwarded requested files to the developers two months ago.

It's a waste of time to report Fab Media Player bugs here.

I'll complain about the bugs of your "professional 4K UHD player" on other sites.

Comment

you have already forwarded requested files to the developers two months ago.
                        The previous requested file were "all the files from the original disc except *.M2TS", is not the same as "all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB". Please have a try, thank you.

Comment

The previous requested file were "all the files from the original disc except *.M2TS", is not the same as "all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB".
                          I noticed the difference. As I noticed the two months without any answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X