DVDFab Player 5.0.2.9 Problems with La La Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player 5.0.2.9 Problems with La La Land

I upgraded from 5.0.2.8 to 5.0.2.9 two days ago. The first time I tried 5.0.2.9 was on the ISO of La La Land. It played for 5-10 minutes and then exited. Repeated this a few times before frustration kicked in. I then reinstalled 5.0.2.7 as I had that download handy from a previous upgrade. Everything worked fine with that version.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry you had the problem. Were you playing the original disc or one you had processed previously? The log session from the failed playback would be helpful
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This was using an ISO file created with DVDFab. The player log file is attached. player.log

Comment

Originally posted by jgw View Post
        This was using an ISO file created with DVDFab. The player log file is attached. [ATTACH]n370232[/ATTACH]
        Please zip the whole Player 5 log folder and post it here, thanks.

Comment

Zip file attached. Log.zip

Comment

Originally posted by jgw View Post
            Zip file attached. [ATTACH]n370261[/ATTACH]
            File received. May I ask how you created the ISO of La La Land with DVDFab? Full Disc, Clone or Main Movie? Also, did you set to shrink it to smaller size?

Comment

I did it always try to do Full Disc, no shrinkage to ISO file. Done in June 2107 with whatever version of DVDFab was current then.

Comment

Working...
              X