This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player 5.0.3.0 allows display to sleep

DVDFab Player 5.0.3.0 allows the display to sleep when playing an 4K HDR disk i have not tested with regular bluray in some time but with 2 different 4k movies i had this happen

Runs normally with BD source.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

could having dvdfab auto switch to hdr mode be the cause? because i don't like windows in hdr mode all to bright i just have the apps/games auto switch if i want it on

Comment

Originally posted by steavedaguru View Post
        DVDFab Player 5.0.3.0 allows the display to sleep when playing an 4K HDR disk i have not tested with regular bluray in some time but with 2 different 4k movies i had this happen
        Are you running Windows 10 or Windows 7?

Please zip and send the log folder to help check the problem, the default location for log is C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

sure here it is
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by steavedaguru View Post
            sure here it is
            The sleep issue on Windows 7 OS will be fixed in next version. Please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

the display no longer sleeps on 5.0.3.1 thanks for the fix

Comment

Working...
              X