DvdFab Player 6 is expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Player 6 is expired

Every time I open up DvdFab Player 6 it tells me it's expired, so I click on Activate and enter in my email and password and it says it's activated.

if I close and open it up again, it tells me that it's expired

Please check your internet connection, it is required to activate the product. You can check to see if it is actually expired in your Member Center account on thee DVDFab website. If you still can't get it to register and activate correctly, send an emaiil to service@dvdfab.cn and they can check it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMayor View Post
      Every time I open up DvdFab Player 6 it tells me it's expired, so I click on Activate and enter in my email and password and it says it's activated.

if I close and open it up again, it tells me that it's expired
      After you reopen and get the expired message, close the box, wait for a second and then check the 'About' again and see if it will make a difference.
      If still have the same problem, please shoot a video of the whole process, from "start-up DVDFab Player 6, input registration info, reopen, check 'About'" to "load a disc or an iso file for playback". You can upload the video to our FTP site. I will send you the FTP via PM, thank you.

Comment

I am getting the message at intermittent times also...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Player 6 Expired.png
Views:	324
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	374222

Name:	DVDFab Player 6 Prime.png
Views:	298
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	374223

Comment

If your Prime subscription was expired, this would likely not be the only thing not working. Send Mona a forum PM with your registered email address (wisely marked out in the capture).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
            I am getting the message at intermittent times also...

Name:	DVDFab Player 6 Expired.png
Views:	324
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	374222

Name:	DVDFab Player 6 Prime.png
Views:	298
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	374223
            This problem has been fixed in the coming version. When the new one is available, remove the current one before you download and install the new one.

Comment

My prime Membership has not expired, I will renew it when required as I am happy with your service. Thank you for the update Mona, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X