2d to 3d media player settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2d to 3d media player settings

In media players 5&6 theirs a 2d-3d setting in 3d settings that's grayed out so you can't check mark it.
    Is this a future setting to play a 2d video and it turns into 3d side by side video to watch in 3d such as my Samsung 3d plasma TV does (on the fly) with any 2d video?
    If yes will this ever be added to the 2 players in the near future?

Player 6 replaced Player 5, so I would not expect any updates for 5.If you are referring to the 3D Display page in Settings, 2 things are necessary to enable the 3D engine, 1) check the box at the top of the page and 2) you must be running Win 8 or later (i.e.not Win 7). The 2D to 3D box should then be available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No your wrong I am running windows 10 and have 3d checked marked at top of page and 3d is working in Fab 6 but the box 2d-3d is still grayed out and can't be checked nor the setting under it.Same with version 5.

Comment

I told you what the developers told me, so.....
        What Player 5 did is not relevant going forward.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi I also have the same problem as post #1 2d-3d settings can't be checked marked grayed out and I have windows latest version with 3d also checked in windows settings and have 3d equipment that works fine with media player 6 in 3d so the settings must be correct.

I also noted a bug in the auto detect type of 3d movie from the player 6 auto settings it doesn't switch or detect side by side 3d movies and switch by itself you must manually switch 3d type in settings to play side by side 3d from the player 6 library.

Comment

Working...
          X