Duplicate entries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate entries?

Just downloaded Media Player v6 with the most recent update (yesterday).
    in looking through it I see several movies that are displayed twice. The data is all coming from the same root files for each movie.
    Not sure how to delete, or not display duplicates.

Please try the new v6.0.0.3 release to see if this may have been corrected. Thanks for the feedback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am using v3. Still duplicates.
      also, unable to sort by genre?
      Maybe I should have test driven this longer....

Comment

Not sure what you are seeing, it is new and may need some tweaks yet. Watch for updates or other posts that mention what you are seeing,. I have still not had a chance to load a library with it. I will send the service team a link to your thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Captjake View Post
          Just downloaded Media Player v6 with the most recent update (yesterday).
          in looking through it I see several movies that are displayed twice. The data is all coming from the same root files for each movie.
          Not sure how to delete, or not display duplicates.
          Normally when you change the UI language, the scraper will re-scrap again based on the new UI language, which could result in duplicated post for a movie, so please rebuild library after you change the UI language. Click image for larger version  Name:	rebuild library.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.9 KB ID:	374548

If you still get the duplicated posts issue, please go to the detail page of the movies to check if the duplicate entries are for the same movie. Click image for larger version  Name:	path.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	374549

also, unable to sort by genre?
          We will implement this feature in future versions.

Comment

I also get duplicate entries even after rebuilding and updating the library.

Comment

Rebuild and still have duplicates and triplicates. Can't delete of them.
              Rebuilding also caused the loss of ALL of my fix match titles.

Comment

Hi all, we need more information about the issue of duplicate entries, please check the duplicates and triplicates, click on the poster to get into the summary page where you can see director, cast, etc., on the upper area under the movie name you will see where the movie is located, please check and confirm whether the duplicates and triplicates are for the exact same movie or not, please take some screenshot and show us for troubleshooting, thank you.

If the same movie shows more than one posters, it is a problem; If different movies display the same poster, please use fix match to correct them.

Comment

Just updated to 6.0.0.5
                  No posters for anything in the 'video' file
                  Open containing folder makes screen flash, but nothing happens
                  Try to play anything, screen flashes and nothing happens. Nothing plays at all now.
                  No way to delete unwanted tv shows.

Comment

Just updated to 6.0.0.5
                    No posters for anything in the 'video' file
                    Open containing folder makes screen flash, but nothing happens
                    Try to play anything, screen flashes and nothing happens. Nothing plays at all now.
                    No way to delete unwanted tv shows.
                    Please completely remove Player, download a fresh v6005 from https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and then install it to try again, please run it as administrator.

Comment

Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Still won't play anything. The program flashes for a second and then nothing

Comment

Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Still won't play anything. The program flashes for a second and then nothing
                        Please repeat the process, and then zip the whole DVDFab Player log folder and send it to us for analyzing. Thanks.

The default location for Player log is C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log

Comment

Please see attached log file
                          Attached Files

Comment

Got the log, thanks.

Comment

Please see attached log file
                              Could you please use 7-zip or another similar tool to compress the whole log folder of DVDFab Player 6 and attach the zip file to the post? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X