Dvdfab media player 6 for Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab media player 6 for Windows 10

Wanting to purchase dvdfab media player 6 ultra for Windows 10, but wanting to use it on my big screen tv in my living room , I would like more info on this the dvdfab website is somewhat vague on this , would like more step by step instructions before paying over $100 for it, I am currently using the dvdfab movie server in my den with a tv in there, I do have a media closet which I have mounted A hdmi/ Ethernet plate which I have installed on the outer wall in the living room which I sneak my media server to use in my living room from time to time to watch with my large screen tv, is this media player something that will work for me, will it work with amazon tv like Plex or is there something else I need to do ?

Sorry, Player 6 runs on a pc or Mac, it’s not an app. It does have a poster wall similar to the one on the DMS but plays original movie discs as well as files that have been decrypted or converted to mp4, mkv etc with DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dvdfab may want to modify this information on there website, because consumers may take this as false advertisement before buying this product: DVDFab Player 6 for Mac features two playback modes with distinctive UI design, PC Mode optimized for a truly immersive media watching experience on computer screens, and the TV Mode dedicated to a cinema-equivalent audiovisual experience on large-screen TVs.

Comment

May want to add that media player 6 is not supported on large home tv theatre screens, thanks

Comment

You are incorrect and must have misunderstood what I said above.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not sure what you mean was incorrect, I read and knew that it is not an app,when I tried the free trial, but did not care to set by my computer watching movies, unless I am still missing something , like maybe more editing that the MS Manger or server cant do ? then you said it runs on Mac and PC, thus media player 6 will not run on our large screen LED TV's in our living room from the computer, which is OK, I was just mislead when I read the Information on the DVDfab website about it , and figured It would not be worth Buying yet, but still enjoy my DVDfab media server which I can play through my large screen TV, still like you guys, keep up the good work
            Thanks Willy57

Comment

you plug your pc in to your tv or avr and choose tv mode

Comment

Thanks for that information, I will keep that in mind

Comment

Also I was wondering does that mean I would still have to control the Media player from my computer ( which is in another room ), or will I be able to control it on the tv screen in my living room ?

Comment

Working...
                  X