Problem with Player6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Player6

Hello guys, maybe someone can help me. Made a 1: 1 copy of StarWars-IX with DVDFab11.0.8.6, as far as everything is ok.
    But when I play it with the Player6, the film has dropouts, or it skips at about 2min for about 3 seconds.
    It looks like the film stops short. The BluRay in the standalone player runs perfectly, the ISO file also runs perfectly with VLC or Kodi. This dropout only comes when I want to play it with DVDFab. Am I doing something wrong or is this a mistake? does anyone know the problem? Incidentally, this also happens with the ISO of the 4K version, but not as long.

ps. another addendum. Incidentally, the error when playing occurs when I want to play the disc directly with the Player6

Seamless branching this is a know issue they said they are working on it

Comment

ok, thanx

Comment

I am watching this title (Skywalker bluray) on Player 6.1.0.0 now and have not noticed any jumps or problems. Full Disc folder from Fab 11.0.8.6, no compression.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

try the 4k bluray if your not already or the alien one that has a lot of seamless branching.

Comment

So again, I'm using a Surface Pro6, win10 home, archgon MD-8107-U3, DVDFab-Player6-6.1.0.0, DVDFab11.0.8.6, and the UHD and Bluray from Episode9. Both discs have the same effect at around 2 minutes. The Bluray for about 2-3 seconds and the UHD for only 1-2 seconds. Have just tried again.
            Last edited by Mona; 05-08-2020, 08:50 AM. Reason: remove duplicated description

Comment

Originally posted by DonPromillo View Post
              So again, I'm using a Surface Pro6, win10 home, archgon MD-8107-U3, DVDFab-Player6-6.1.0.0, DVDFab11.0.8.6, and the UHD and Bluray from Episode9. Both discs have the same effect at around 2 minutes. The Bluray for about 2-3 seconds and the UHD for only 1-2 seconds. Have just tried again.
              Hello, please zip the whole player log folder and post it here, thank you.

Comment

OK
                Attached Files

Comment

the ISO file is located on an external hard drive on the usb3.0 port and also on the internal hard drive. both make this mistake. like gesgat VLC-player and Kodi-Player have no problems with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X