Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't read a DVD content extracted in a folder with DVDFab Player 6.1.0.5

Hi,

I have a lot of DVD extracted in folders with VOB files.
    Usually when i use DVDFab Player and Browse to the folder, it launch automatically the Menu. Then i can read the DVD content.
    But with one of them, when i try to Browse and Open the latest folder, it doesn't work.
    I can read read the content by using VLC but it still doesnt work if i try to Open the VIDEO_TS.ifo file wth DVDFab player.
    Please find attached the log files and i can send the folder on your FTP for investigation.

Thanks

Julien
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lachesis81; 10-16-2020, 04:11 PM.

What version of DVDFab was used to make the folder that can’t be opened by Player 6? I will try to duplicate the problem..
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well I receive the DVD folder like that. I didn’t create it.
      the point is that I do not explain that I can use DVDFab Player to read most of them but not on this one. Files are inside and can be open with another software.
      Should I send to you the incriminated folder ?

Comment

We would prefer to find the same disc that was used to create the folder. If it was created with DVDFab Copy module it may be a problem that can be corrected. If the developers want the VIDEO_TS folder someone will contact you either here or through your registered email address. Sorry for the problem!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by lachesis81 View Post
          Well I receive the DVD folder like that. I didn’t create it.
          the point is that I do not explain that I can use DVDFab Player to read most of them but not on this one. Files are inside and can be open with another software.
          Should I send to you the incriminated folder ?
          Please upload the folder to our FTP site, we will check and analyze it.
          FTP info will be sent to you via forum PM, please kindly check. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Folder has been uploaded.
            Folder's name is "1992. Use Your Illusion World Tour In Tokyo"

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by lachesis81 View Post
              Hi,

Folder has been uploaded.
              Folder's name is "1992. Use Your Illusion World Tour In Tokyo"

Thx
              Okay, we will update you soon.