ISO PLayback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO PLayback

I'm using the licensed version of DVDFab12 and DVDFab Player 6. I copied as ISOs my DVD collection of movies. I can play back all using VLC Player without any issue however DVDFab Player will not play any back. It is a black screen with no audio (audio is very low). Any logs I can look at? I would like to use DVD Fab Player especially because I purchased it. Thanks.

Fab Player should play the ISO files with no problem. It may need to be set for Menu playback mode in Fab Player if the ISOs were made including menus.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Fab Player should play the ISO files with no problem. It may need to be set for Menu playback mode in Fab Player if the ISOs were made including menus.
      thanks, i tried simple and menu mode same result. i hear sound but screen is black when i switch to menu mode i dont get any menus.. im trying to view on windows 10. vlc player has no issue. when i burned my collection i choose clone/burn and in advanced settings copy dvd-video data only is checked. copy original ifo files is not checked. using dvdfab version 12.0.4.9 dvd fab player 6.1.1.6

the dvds are iso stored directly on the pc i am trying to view them from.

Comment

Originally posted by bbeachfront View Post

thanks, i tried simple and menu mode same result. i hear sound but screen is black when i switch to menu mode i dont get any menus.. im trying to view on windows 10. vlc player has no issue. when i burned my collection i choose clone/burn and in advanced settings copy dvd-video data only is checked. copy original ifo files is not checked. using dvdfab version 12.0.4.9 dvd fab player 6.1.1.6

the dvds are iso stored directly on the pc i am trying to view them from.
        signals thanks again for writing me back. I figured it out. I tried dvd fab player on a newer pc I have and it worked so it seems it is something with the original pc I was using. maybe missing a driver or something, it's an older pc but does have windows 10. The original pc I was using I am retiring so its working on the new pc so thats good. On a side note does dvdplayer work with android tvs? I am going to read up on it just wondering if someone had a quick answer if not np. Thanks.

Comment

does dvdplayer work with android tvs?
          No, we do not support Android TVs.

Comment

Working...
          X