HD DVD decryption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD DVD decryption

I have a hundred or so HD DVD discs that I wish to transfer onto $1 BD25 blanks...

Does Passkey support decrypting the HD DVD format like the other program does?

If not, do any other DVDFab. products support this?

Thanks,
    Bourkie
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-29-2010, 06:40 AM. Reason: removed text due to General Policies

@bourke
    you need to read the General Policies and link to that is in my signature as this DVDFab forum and no place to mention other programs

As for HD DVD decrypting yes Passkey supports it as that was added on December 6, 2010 version 8.0.0.8 http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey_new.htm

As for burning to Blu-ray media that is a different story as HD DVD is a different format than Blu-ray is and no idea what program can convert but not able to mention it here due to General Policies of this forum if there was a program
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-29-2010, 06:46 AM.

Comment

@bourke
      Yes, as AGJ mentioned, DVDFab Passkey supports HD DVD, and that feature is FREE. Just try it, if has any issue, free feel to tell us.

btw: DVDFab Virtual Drive supports HD DVD iso.
      Last edited by xubin; 12-30-2010, 12:11 AM.
      resigned

Comment

To avoid misunderstanding, not all versions of Passkey are free, only Passkey Lite. Please see the DVDFab website for details.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X