Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey Startup question

Hello,

I have had passkey for a long time and I have a question about a bug with it.

When I start my computer passkey opens a startup window where there is an option to say not to show the screen on startup. I check the option but every time I restart I get the stupid screen again. I had the problem from day one when i got the software, I have all the latest updates but It has made no difference with the passkey startup screen.

How do I get the screen to stop opening since checking the box does not work?

Thanks
    Gren

After you check the box (do not show again) click the button that says Start DVDFab Passkey, then exit Passkey. You should not see the message again. I don't.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yay it appears to work

Hello,
      I did what you suggested and it appears to work.
      Thou I had to close it then open it then select the box, and then close and open it again. Very strange to me, as I must have checked the box 100's of time since I got passkey.

But now it is working so thanks for the help.

Have a great day.
      Gren

Comment

Working...
      X