Passkey crashes with Alien 1-4 DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey crashes with Alien 1-4 DVDs

I am having problems with Passkey v8.0.3.6!
    Everytime I insert any of the Alien 1-4 DVDs (Origin: Germany, Region Code: 2), Passkey crashes, i.e. Windows tells me "The Program needs to be closed ... ...".

DVDs:
    - Alien - Directors Cut
    - Aliens
    - Alien 3
    - Alien - Resurrection

I am using Windows XP Professional SP3. When I insert a lot of other DVDs, there are no problems.

The same problem appears with Passkey v8.0.3.4

Maybe a BUG???

Maybe some special protection on these discs for the releases in Europe. The developers may need to get some of the files or a R2 original disc to check it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply . I've also thought of that possibility.

I'm currently using the Passkey Trial Version, but I don't think this has something to do with the problem!

Comment

Alien resurrection dont crash. I have Passkey v8.0.3.6 and Alien res. (Germany, Region Code: 2). I convert the Film with XMedia recode.
        Der beste Deutsche ist der Lipper dank der Evolution.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I've completely re-installed Passkey v8.0.3.6, then it just worked fine for me ;-)

Comment

disc works well here....

I also tried Aliens 1-4, no problems at all with DVDFab Passkey,

Thanks for the great product(s)...

Comment

Working...
            X