Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey and Nero Kwik Media

Hi all,
    Can anyone give me any pointers on getting DVDFab Passkey to recognise Nero Kwik Media (the Blu-ray/DVD player from Nero 11 Platinum suite)?

When I insert the Blu-ray disc, DVDFab recognises and decrypts it, then passes it to Kwik Media. which then brings up a memory error and fails to play the disc. If I close down Passkey, and then insert the disc, it plays, but of course that means I can only play discs from the one region.

so, I'd appreciate help on

1) getting a Passkey-decrypted disc to play in Kwik Media, and

2) getting Passkey to recognise Kwik Media as a player application and change the region setting in the software.

Has anyone got any ideas on this, please?
    A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Have you tried setting Passkey to the Advanced I/O mode in Settings? That is the only thing I can think of to suggest, I don't have Nero any more so I can't try it. Be sure to set the Passkey I/O back to normal if it does not help.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals, but that doesn't help.

I was hoping a techie from DVDFab might offer some input. I've also logged an enquiry with tech support, but they haven't even bothered to answer. Not the first time that's happened.

Jeez, customer support from this company is bloody shocking.
      A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Comment

Neither of us can really speak to that with any certainty, they may be working on it for all we know. Have you raised the issue with Nero? There are also problems posted in other thread about difficulties with the burning engine on Nero 11.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X