will not open Anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will not open Anonymous

Yes, from Fengtao's Cinavia blog, this disc is Cinavia-protected.

With Passkey running, I can't even get as far as the disc's menu. If I shut Passkey down, then the disc plays without any problem.

I've attached the log. Can someone please give me some advice on the nature of this problem? Thanks.
    Attached Files
    A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

The log is perfectly normal, the disc should play unless there is a software conflict of some type. Is this the Nero player software you posted about before? If so, the developer Xubin is the only one who can address this. Until he can do so, download and use the trial version of DVDFab Media Player to watch the disc. Passkey should not be necessary for the Fab player.

One of the log sessions does show a problem:
    0m 29.46s: failed to create host key signature
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The one you keep declining to allow my posts on? That DVD Fab tech support hasn't bothered to answer my support requests on?

No. It's a full commercial version of PowerDVD 11.

Can you suggest what sort of software conflict can be involved, please? That would prevent this disc from playing when others play fine?
      A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Comment

Yes, the one you keep repeating over and over. Take a couple of weeks off and try not to be such a jackass when you are let back in to this forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X