Can not decrypt The Addams Family V1D2

Hi
    I got a real issue with The Addams Family Volume1 Disc2
    Passkey create crupted ISO file
    DVDFab 9 crash
    VLC it does not either play it.
    MY dvdplayer to tv plays it
    powerdvd 9/10/11/12/13 plays it

I digg upp my old dvd ripper DVD Decryter 3.x (download from doom9). It manger decrypt the disc right and it plays in vlc and on my multimedia center fine.

Try disabling PathPlayer in Settings. Please post the internal log file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for u replay I did as you say disable pathfinder and then the iso it create works with vlc and powerdvd.

PS
      Can some remove restictions on my account I can not change any of my user details or options and more
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLord View Post
        PS
        Can some remove restictions on my account I can not change any of my user details or options and more
        Hi GreatLord
        Being a new member you will have restrictions, this will change when you have a few more posts and your status changes from new member to member.
        Thanks for understanding
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X