Can I use passkey for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use passkey for this?

So I currently own a lifetime copy of Blu-Ray Copy, however I am looking at putting together a 2nd HTPC and I do not want to have to buy another copy if I do not have to. To get around it I could use it on one PC, rip my movies down and then xfer them to the 2nd one.. but what a pain that would be.

However.. I was looking at Passkey.

What I do with Blu-Ray copy is simply copy the Blu-Ray down to my hard drive in .iso format and then play it through Media Portal using Cyblerlink Power DVD.

Can I use Passkey to do this in some form? I will be honest, I am a little confused about what this program does. Would I be able to use the Lite version of Passkey?

Thanks in advance

Passkey should work well for that. But the Lite version can't handle recent releases.

Passkey will decrypt the disc on-the-fly or write the content to a folder or ISO, but you can't compress or remove content as you can with DVDFab (the ISO/folder will be much larger for most discs than what you could make with DVDFab).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Passkey should work well for that. But the Lite version can't handle recent releases.

Passkey will decrypt the disc on-the-fly or write the content to a folder or ISO, but you can't compress or remove content as you can with DVDFab (the ISO/folder will be much larger for most discs than what you could make with DVDFab).
      Thank you very much for the response.. I would be fine without compressing, etc.. I like to have the full image so that I keep the entire menu structure, special features, etc..

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X