Any progress with Cinavia protection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any progress with Cinavia protection?

I'm playing Blu-rays on a multimedia PC with PowerDVD 13 Ultra. With discs with Cinavia copy protection, allowing Passkey to recognise the disc means the audio is forcibly muted at the 20 min. mark. I can only proceed by exiting Passkey and restarting PowerDVD and then restarting the Blu-ray.

Is there any possibility DVDFab products will be able to address Cinavia protection in the near future?
    A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Power 13 is infected with Cinava use Fab media player its free to play dvd's and blur ays and is not going to effected by cinavia ever.

Comment

I agree with Glenns. Use the DVDFab Media Player 2.....
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Note that it is not free for playing discs, just anything off a HDD.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oh OK, so the only way to avoid Cinavia is to use player software that doesn't acknowledge the routine in the first place?

Fair enough. It's not like I'm wedded to PowerDVD — a lot of its features are getting bloated and pointless. Thanks for the replies, folks.
          A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Comment

Working...
          X