Future Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Updates

I could not find a thread that covered my question, but I am a LONG time user wondering if Passkey will ever be updated again. I am running v8.2.1.2 and DVDFAB 9 has been updated a couple of times since the last update for Passkey. I have been very faithful to this product, and will not put any new DVD that I purchase into a machine to play before backing it up. While I own a lifetime on all of the DVDFAB products, I have come to depend on Passkey. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by jimspencer View Post
    I could not find a thread that covered my question, but I am a LONG time user wondering if Passkey will ever be updated again. I am running v8.2.1.2 and DVDFAB 9 has been updated a couple of times since the last update for Passkey. I have been very faithful to this product, and will not put any new DVD that I purchase into a machine to play before backing it up. While I own a lifetime on all of the DVDFAB products, I have come to depend on Passkey. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't understand, if you are a lifetime user of all the Fab products , you wont need Passkey, Fab does all the decrypting, why even use it at all?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Updates

I have enjoyed ripping my new DVDs using Passkey with ImgBurn. It has mad a nice combination.
      Thanks for the reply anyway!

AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition 4.4GHZ
      ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+
      32 GB Corsair Vengeance memory
      Samsung 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 256 GB SATA 6GB/s Solid State Drive
      Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate
      Corsair AX 1200W PSU
      Pioneer Electronics Internal Blu-Ray Writer (BDR-2209)
      Pioneer Electronics Internal Blu-Ray Writer (BDR-2208)
      Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 VN300M1W2N No PS Full Tower Case

Comment

There has been no change in the update scheduling for Passkey, a new version should be along soon.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Updates

Thank You Sir! It has been a very nice piece of software to use. Keep up the good fight!

Comment

Working...
          X