Lost my Passkey in transit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my Passkey in transit.

After upgrading to Windows 10, my problems accumulated to the point that yesterday, I bought a used, certified computer with Windows 7.

I reinstalled Fab Media Player and DVDFab9 with 9.2.1.5, but I can't reinstall my promotional life time passkey.

All I get is the "trial user" DVD/Blu-ray and Lite free edition.

Can someone help me out with this issue?

I also lost the mail box that I use in DVDFab... But I'm working on it.

If you've upgraded in the last month you can rollback to the previous OS.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      If you've upgraded in the last month you can rollback to the previous OS.
      If only it was that simple.

Loooong story much shorter,

I am using the same user name on the Microsoft Community Forum.

I've been getting the run around since the 3rd week of August. I even offered to pay to have one of their engineers connect to my OS to fix their mess.

Comment

If you can get the mailbox back it will be much easier. If not, let me know.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          If you can get the mailbox back it will be much easier. If not, let me know.
          Hello signals,

I have just installed a new mailbox from my internet provider. Although completely different, I kept the same eMail address and I tested it. It seems to work.

Comment

Please send me a PM with that email address. It is the one you used on the website to request the key, correct?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Please send me a PM with that email address. It is the one you used on the website to request the key, correct?
              Yes it is, PM sent for good measure.

Comment

Working...
              X