Passkey 8.2.5.4 Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey 8.2.5.4 Crashes

I start the app and it reads the DVD and it never makes he chime when it done reading the DVD and then it crashes.

Sniffles

Which DVD? One in paticular or all? Log file would be helpful in diagnosing your problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was any DVD that I pull in to scan. But it seem that you guys fix the issue with this new version.

I'm sketchy on posting my log files on the forum. I'm not sure what exactly are you grabbing.

Why do you grab a screen capture every time the Passkey scans a Disc? That is uncool and should be removed. There is no reason for that function. I could have something important on the screen that it might capture. Who knows what the logs actually capture.

Sniffles

Comment

Please try Passkey 8255.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X