New Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version

Why is 8.2.5.4 showing under passkey setting but under uninstall/remove 8.2.5.5 is listed? (see attached)
    Attached Files

It's the DeLorean factor, you now have a future version! Seriously: a typo in building this version maybe?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good catch...
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

For me, it installed and reports itself as 8.2.5.5 with no updates available. Not exactly sure what happened here, but it may be that an early installer for 8.2.5.5 may have been mis-named when it was complied. The one that is there now seems to be fine. If yours still has problems, uninstall it and reboot, then get a fresh download of v8.2.5.5 and install it (using As Administrator). You may need to re-assert your key.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working correctly after redownloading today and uninstall/reinstall. Thanks

Comment

Passkey 8.2.5.6 still refuses to open "Paper Towns"

I'm not sure what version 8.2.5.6 is supposed to accomplish, but it still refuses to open "Paper Towns" (Region A retail version - USA). It displays the same message saying it cannot handle BD+.

Comment

BD+ fixes are not version-based, they are database updates, so are invisible until called on for use.

Comment

Passkey 8.2.5.6. & BD+

I just exchanged messages with a tech support person (Amy) concerning Fantastic 4 & Maze Runner Scorch Trials (retail USA releases).
                She asked for some specific information about these titles causing the "Unsupported BD+" error in Passkey which I provided.
                Maybe some progress is in the near future?

Comment

Hopefully.

Comment

Fantastic Four OK

Fantastic 4, Region A USA Retail seems to be working in Passkey now.
                    Last edited by Rich86; 01-27-2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

The Martian 2D Region A USA Retail

My "The Martian" 2D Region A USA Retail BD stills throws an error suggesting it may not be able to rip/play completely, but it is recognized just fine in Passkey and is currently ripping. I will report back later to say if it looks like it worked ok.
                      Update: It seems to have ripped just fine. Will come back if I notice a problem.
                      Last edited by Rich86; 01-27-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
                        My "The Martian" 2D Region A USA Retail BD stills throws an error suggesting it may not be able to rip/play completely, but it is recognized just fine in Passkey and is currently ripping. I will report back later to say if it looks like it worked ok.
                        Update: It seems to have ripped just fine. Will come back if I notice a problem.
                        The Martian does not seem to want to play in Media Player, but I can access the main movie and play that, so maybe there is still some BD+ nonsense going on in this one.

Comment

Try it in Simple mode. If you get the message about may not support Full Disc, I think that is a java issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
                            The Martian does not seem to want to play in Media Player, but I can access the main movie and play that, so maybe there is still some BD+ nonsense going on in this one.
                            I mounted the mini iso created yesterday via virtual drive and played it with Media Player without Passkey activated. It plays fine. All is well.

Comment

Working...
                            X