Can we enable/disable programatically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we enable/disable programatically?

Hello, I'd like to integrate Passkey into another application, which means I have to disable it (or make sure it's already disabled), then do something, then enable it and then access the drive (after Passkey does it's magic).

Is there any way to determine if passkey is enabled through windows messages, a command-line tool, or anything else?

Thanks!

Passkey is a driver and as such will sit passively on the task bar until needed. Do you have some specific need to disable it?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Unfortunately I do... The software I have needs access to the disc in it's original (encrypted) format to generate a disc ID for identification of the disc in an internet database. So what I need to do is turn off the decryption, then read certain parts of the disc and generate my ID and turn on the decryption to actually read the disc. Does that make sense?

Comment

The Passkey internal log contains a disc ID.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X