PassKey with DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PassKey with DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD ?

I want to remove Cinavia. I have PassKey and I know DVDFab has the "DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD" but it says:

Special Note: Despite being sold as a standalone option, CinaviaRemoval HD does not work all alone. It is incorporated into Blu-ray Copy (main movie copy mode for the time being), Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray to DVD Converter. In other words, to use this option, at least one the three products is required to be within validity."

So I can't simply decrypt with KeyPass then run the ripped files through "DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD" ?? I have to buy one of these other ripper/copy/converter programs?

It does not work that way, it is integrated with the GUI for those modes where it operates.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Cinavia Removal

I solved my Cinavia problem without purchasing extra software. I already have a Roku2 so I simply put my movies on a USB thumb drive and play them directly on my Roku using the Roku Media Player. No more Cinavia issues!

Comment

Working...
      X