DEADPOOL Backup (Region 1 - US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEADPOOL Backup (Region 1 - US)

I currently purchased Deadpool and am looking to back it up using DVDFab Passkey, it tells me that it has protection on it and isn't able to back it up, I presume I just need to wait until you update the program that coincides with this protection?

Thank You

That is correct. Mom always said, "Patience is a virtue.". She also said, "If you keep doing that, you'll go blind.". Believe what you will.

Comment

Same here using BDCopy 9.2.4.2

I get the same "This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now." error message when trying to backup my purchased copy of Deadpool. I am sure the developers are working hard on it, so will just keep my eyes open for any coming updates.
      Last edited by pleonard15; 05-15-2016, 01:12 AM. Reason: Added movie title keyword to text

Comment

BD+ protection is not updated with new versions of DVDFab or Passkey, it is updated on a server. You can see titles that have been added to the server here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28629
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sooooo...I guess the question is what does it take to get support for this title to be added to the DB server? It sounds much simpler than it probably is. Just wait and see for now? I appreciate the clarification, but just as in the dark as I was before... Not being impatient, just curious is all...plus it will help me going forward avoid asking dumb questions again!

Comment

The encryptions must be broken, then the solutions are added to the database so that DVDFab and Passkey can find them online. It requires some information from users which is supplied in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=17150. If the title you can't open is already listed, it means it is already on the to-do list. If not on the list, add it per the instructions in post #1 of that thread. You can check the latest titles added to the supported list here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28629. The supported list here in the forum can run behind actual titles added in some cases by a day or two (but it is usually same-day). The turnaround time from report to solution added can vary from a day or less to a week or so.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Above 1000 views but no news.

Now that any... is back, not a good time to be silent when the demand is there.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                The encryptions must be broken, then the solutions are added to the database so that DVDFab and Passkey can find them online. It requires some information from users which is supplied in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=17150. If the title you can't open is already listed, it means it is already on the to-do list. If not on the list, add it per the instructions in post #1 of that thread. You can check the latest titles added to the supported list here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28629. The supported list here in the forum can run behind actual titles added in some cases by a day or two (but it is usually same-day). The turnaround time from report to solution added can vary from a day or less to a week or so.
                signals,

Is it normal that sometimes I get the "This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now." error but sometimes I don’t? When I don’t get the error and I got to, say, Clone, the application quits unexpectedly. If I reopen the application and try again I’ll sometimes get the error and sometimes not. When I don’t get the error and try anything, the application will, once again, quit unexpectedly.

Any idea?

Comment

Oh, and I'm on the latest Mac version.

Comment

You should get the message each time that you put in an unsupported disc, that is, it should not give the message, then not give it, then give it again.

Comment

Still waiting on Deadpool (US) Blu ray...

I think the MPAA has finally caught up, and we will have to resort to purchasing HD Digital copies of every movie we already own just to watch them without having to insert physical discs. I reported this issue with Deadpool (US) bluray weeks ago, and now having the same issue with Joy (US). Unfreakinbelievable!

Comment

Unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                        X