Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allegiant RIP Playback

Hi all,

I used Passkey to rip an ISO of Allegiant last week to take on my laptop for vacation. I tried to play it last night and a few things were happening.

Using VLC, I got a Copyright notice about 10 minutes in. Is this Cinavia? I didn't think VLC was affected?

Then, I tried to use DVDFab Media Player PRO, and the ISO would not start with menu system. I got a 00:00:00/00:00:00 on the playbar and nothing happens.

If I use Simple mode, the movie starts automatically but it doesn't seem like it plays the right title. It skips around the movie. Over 800 Titles show up and it thinks Title 10 is the main.

Any ideas on this?

Sometimes I use VLC to open the actual movie file in the STREAM folder, but it looks like the movie is broken up, so that doesn't work.

See if you can find the Passkey internal log session from when you made the ISO and attach it to a post. It is not Cinavia but it is copy protection that is not being removed correctly by Passkey.

////////////UPDATE////////////
    The developers are checking it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

We will check the problem ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

All,
        This has now been tested extensively using Passkey v8.2.8.3 and Fab Player 3, VLC and Power DVD15. The correct playlist is selected by Passkey but it can't always be read by VLC or some other players in "simple" or "easy" mode due to the nature of the disc structure. It plays correctly with: Fab Player 3 in menu mode and PowerDVD15, it will not play correctly in VLC, which should generally be used for Blu-rays that have only one (or just a few) mts files that make up the movie. The main symptom for Allegiance is the appearance of the message at a playtime of 00:10:30 that the disc is copied.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X