new passkey reads it at 1.34gb
    movie will not play with my powerdvd software
    it just keeps going back to the menu
    movie never starts
    it is a new Lionsgate protection
    can't rip or copy the movie
    anyone else having this problem??

Hi,

Please post passkey_internal.log, thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Meet the Blacks and Perfect Match

I'm also having problems with Lionsgate discs, Meet the Blacks and Perfect Match. I copy them, go to play them and have a repeat at the menu. I am able to choose scenes, if I choose scene 1 on both movies, it goes back to menu. If I choose Scene 2 then it begins playing. New protection for Lionsgate? Something just screwed up with DVDFab or Passkey?

This only started since the end of July. I tried to go back to an older version of DVDFab, but can't find older version to try.

Thanks for information

Comment

for The Trust, I used version 8.0.8.5, waited until it encountered the read error, hit abort, went to main movie, selected title 44... walla, it works with no errors

Comment

Hi all,

We need some files of the DVD to help us to check the problem.

Please follow these steps:

1. Open the disc with PathPlayer enabled.
          2. Select "Export source info" when right click the movie title.
          3. zip the exported source info, dvdfab internal log, didc,bin, pathplayer log files and then attach the .zip file here.

@Eagle06, btw, which player is used for playing back?

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

All,
            If you have a problem attaching the zip file here, contact me by forum PM.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just check every directory under dvdfab, dvdfab9, there is no log files at all. when dvdfab9.2.3.1 encountered the read error it must have deleted all of the log files. dvdfab passkey is the only one that had any files, remember windows reads it at 55gb passkey ripped it at 1+gb(if I remember right) 8.0.8.5 ripped it at 4.79gb[main movie](my personal setting limit) so it will fit on my disc with no problems. all files I could find are attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I'm having the same problem as well. It goes through BluPath and after about 150-200 seconds of trying to open, Passkey just quits and closes.

(BTW this is for The Trust)
                Last edited by JPV555; 08-10-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Follow the instructions in post #5 if you if you want a speedy solution.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    Follow the instructions in post #5 if you if you want a speedy solution.
                    I can't. The disc doesn't open. After the time I posted, the entire program just turns off. The only thing I have available is the passkey_internal log.

Edit, I also see the pathplayer log.
                    Last edited by JPV555; 08-11-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Version 8.0.8.5 is too old, you need the latest version.
                      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

Log File attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The log only contains info for Blu-ray American_Ninja_4_The_Annihilat, not for DVD The Trust.

Comment

The perfect match

I hope this is in the right thread. Here are logs for the R1 DVD of The perfect match. Trying to make a backup copy yields a disc that loops back to the menu when you try to play it and will only play using the scenes option from scene 2, using scene 1 results in a stop of the player.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X