Cannot quit AnyDVD error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cannot quit AnyDVD error message

I'm running DVDFabPasskey v9.2.0.8, and periodically get the following popup when I start Windows 10:

"Cannot quit AnyDVD, you must manually close it."

I don't have AnyDVD installed.

Thanks for the feedback, it will be checked. Have you ever had it installed?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, it will be checked. Have you ever had it installed?
      No, not that I can recall.

Comment

I've gotten this message twice before (not recently). I've had AnyDVD at one point but uninstalled a while ago.

Comment

Having it installed is no longer a problem, DVDFab should simply shut it down when it is running and detected. If you get this message again, find the last session in the DVDFab internal log file and attach it to a post. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Having it installed is no longer a problem, DVDFab should simply shut it down when it is running and detected. If you get this message again, find the last session in the DVDFab internal log file and attach it to a post. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
            Here is the attached log file.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alto1violin@outlook.com View Post
              Here is the attached log file.
              When I opened DVDFab to look for the log file, it told me that there was a new version. I told it to skip, and downloaded the file later. I had not updated DVDFab since April, and was running 10.0.3.2 and the new version is 10.0.4.6

I installed the new version last night, and this morning I didn't get the AnyDVD popup. I'll wait a few days, but that probably fixed it.

Comment

Your first post says I'm running DVDFabPasskey v9.2.0.8, and periodically get the following popup when I start Windows 10:
                Passkey and dvd Fab are 2 different programs post the passkey log should you have trouble with passkey and the Fab log if you had trouble with it also.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                  Your first post says I'm running DVDFabPasskey v9.2.0.8, and periodically get the following popup when I start Windows 10:
                  Passkey and dvd Fab are 2 different programs post the passkey log should you have trouble with passkey and the Fab log if you had trouble with it also.
                  OK, but the message for posting logs used the screen image for DVDFab. I found the Passkey log, and the entries for the last two weeks show the Passkey version number, and the date and time - nothing else.

Comment

If you have the correct log file for passkey it should say passkey internal ThisPC>documents>dvdfab passkey>log>passkey.internal and have all the disks you did.It's in the document files for the computer.

Also if you open the program itself with windows right click on open file location in it 7 files from the bottom is a file called stopanydvd that's a application file that shuts it down in version 9 paid version make sure this file is their if not do a clean uninstall re download a fresh installer and run it.

If no files were ever done with the version 9 you have then no files will be in the passkey internal file or if you manual deleted them.So If the version 9 was deleted and you put a new copy of version 9 on the hard drive and did no disks then you also got rid of the log file needed to trouble shoot this if this is the case if it happens again then make sure you post the log file for pass key.

Dvdfab is a different program with its own set of logs and being you had a old version of it it didn't cause this problem and the messages may be in the same type box because they likely used the same info. box for both programs.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                      If you have the correct log file for passkey it should say passkey internal ThisPC>documents>dvdfab passkey>log>passkey.internal and have all the disks you did.It's in the document files for the computer.

Also if you open the program itself with windows right click on open file location in it 7 files from the bottom is a file called stopanydvd that's a application file that shuts it down in version 9 paid version make sure this file is their if not do a clean uninstall re download a fresh installer and run it.

If no files were ever done with the version 9 you have then no files will be in the passkey internal file or if you manual deleted them.So If the version 9 was deleted and you put a new copy of version 9 on the hard drive and did no disks then you also got rid of the log file needed to trouble shoot this if this is the case if it happens again then make sure you post the log file for pass key.

Dvdfab is a different program with its own set of logs and being you had a old version of it it didn't cause this problem and the messages may be in the same type box because they likely used the same info. box for both programs.
                      StopAnyDVD.exe is there. I just opened a DVD with PowerDVD 16 and copied the text from the Passkey log file and attached it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

All is well in the log so if it happens again post the log file for passkey when it happens seems all your old logs are gone.

Comment

We will fix it in next version.
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                          X