Mapped drives disappear as rip target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapped drives disappear as rip target

Upgraded to Passkey v9.2.1.1 this morning on Windows 10 and attempted to rip a Blu-ray. I usually rip to a mapped drive over SMB and have never had an issue until now. The mapped drives are gone from a selection perspective. Only local drives are showing. Is this a bug or was support somehow dropped for being able to rip to a mapped network drive? I really need this functionality as I don't have sufficient space on my local machine to store disc rips.

I can't imagine they would have removed support for mapped drives. Generally if Windows can see it, Passkey should also. Sometimes a reboot after installing can clear things like this up. I will watch for others reporting this and pass it along to the support staff in Beijing. Sorry you are having a problem with it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I should have rebooted before posting this. After a reboot, mapped network drives are showing once again. Just strange that in the dozens of prior upgrades I've done to Passkey, this has never happened.

Comment

Glad that fixed it, could have been a change in the I/O code for this version, there was for DVDFab. Normally it will ask for a reboot if one is necessary.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X