Having trouble de-crypting Atomic Blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble de-crypting Atomic Blonde

So for whatever reason Passkey will not decrypt Atomic Blonde. It starts the BluPath thing but after that nothing, just scrolling on the Open Blu-ray source. I let it go for 20 minutes.

Log attached.
    Attached Files

Not sure what's going on with this title. Been using this for a few years now and never encounter this. Any ideas? Just to make sure it was something with my computer, I tried another title and it opened just fine. Is it a new protection from Universal maybe?

BTW, whenever I put a disc in, there is a thumb image that is saved and it did in this case, so clearly there's something happening between the BluPath part and submitting it to the server?
    Last edited by JPV555; 11-03-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Could be a new decryption confusing BluPath. Note that this can take some time (3-4 minutes in some cases) with little or no activity from the drive, so give it a good chance to complete before bailing on it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Could be a new decryption confusing BluPath. Note that this can take some time (3-4 minutes in some cases) with little or no activity from the drive, so give it a good chance to complete before bailing on it.
        I gave it 20 minutes before stopping it.

Comment

I would say you had been more than fair with it I haven't looked in the zip you attached, is the internal log in it?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            I would say you had been more than fair with it I haven't looked in the zip you attached, is the internal log in it?
            Yes it is.
            Last edited by JPV555; 11-06-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

This disc isn't out yet, will get it when it is and try to duplicate the problem. The developers may need some of the files, please keep an eye on your PM inbox.

Comment

Hi,

Please upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts files, zip them and attach the .zip file here.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Well the problem was not fixed because i can't open it with dvdpasskey 9.2.2.0. Is normal or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
                    Well the problem was not fixed because i can't open it with dvdpasskey 9.2.2.0. Is normal or not ?
                    Hi,

Did you get any error message when starting the new Passkey?

and you can copy all the file from the original disc without Passkey.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

For the US retail version, Passkey v9.2.2.0 opens it very quickly and correctly. If it does not work for you, please attach the Passkey internal log from v9.2.2.0..

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Did you get any error message when starting the new Passkey?

and you can copy all the file from the original disc without Passkey.

Wilson
                        Hi Wilson,
                        He said blupath start. But he never stop. After 15min he don't stop scanning. I can't read it with version 9.2.2.0. But, I clean the disc "fingerprint" and after 5 sec he can open it . So great news and false alarm. Sorry for that Don'T stop the great work guys. Only one thing, please cinavia on french version ...!

Comment

I can't decrypt Atomic Blonde either. Same as other person. Blupath opens but it just scans forever. Using newest version. 9.2.2.0
                          Log Attached
                          Attached Files

Comment

Same issue.... Log attached.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cenright View Post
                              Same issue.... Log attached.....
                              Well, after trying numerous time, rebooting, trying some more, posting here and giving up... I came back an gave it one more try and it worked. Don't know if there is some intermittent problem with this title? Or perhaps some database fix on Fab side?

Comment

Working...
                              X