Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey 9.3.0.7 Norton reports virus warning

Hi,

after downloading the new passkey from the official website, my Norton brings the virus message and the program has been removed

Second attempt:
    norton disabled, passkey downloaded, then installed and pc restarted
    norton enabled, again virus message and passkey automatically removed by norton

No such response from Malwarebytes or Avira, probably a false positive.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

probably a false positive
      For the reason, I can not install the new version of passkey

Comment

Your choice
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hoffer View Post
          For the reason, I can not install the new version of passkey
          try updating your virus definitions or see if there's a new version of Norton software

Comment

Everything is up to date

Comment

I used to use Norton but dumped it years ago for this very reason. Too many false positives. If memory serves me right, there was an option in settings to ignore specific programs from being scanned. At least the older versions did.

Comment

Kaspersky and Malwarebytes said to me no virus and no malware for the version 9.3.0.7.

Comment

I excluded passkey from the scan, it works again
                  Nevertheless, something is wrong

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X