Forever My Girl Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever My Girl Blu-ray

Passkey will not decrypt the Forever My Girl Blu-ray when passkey scans the disc it's says there is a new protection it doesn't know about

Please take the following steps:
    1. Create a new folder on your desktop titled with the movie name
    2. Close Passkey, DVDFab or any other disc related software
    3. Place the disc in your BD drive
    4. From Windows (My)(This) Computer, highlight the drive and select Open from the context (right click) menu
    5. Highlight the AACS and CERTIFICATE folders and select Copy from the context menu and Paste them into the empty folder you made
    6. Open the folder you made and create a new folder named BDMV
    7. Go back to the disc and open the BDMV folder.
    8. Highlight all the folders (except STREAM) and the two files and Copy/Paste them into the empty FOREVER_MY_GIRL\BDMV folder on your desktop
    9. Zip the folder you made and upload it to the DVDFab ftp site, using instructions I will send you via forum PM

Contact me by PM if you have any questions or problems with any of the above.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, fixed in server.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Passkey now recognizes the correct protection thank you

Comment

Working...
        X