Failed to open Blu-ray Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to open Blu-ray Disc

This disc is from a new release of Japanese album. At first passkey is trying to analyze the disc, but it still cannot be finished after 10 minutes then started to analyze again.

The log file is as attached. Please be aware it is showed User Cancelled because I found it retrying to analyze every 10 minutes.

Attached Files

Hi,

Please retry and tell me the result, thanks!

Please upload all the files of the original disc except the *.m2ts file if still have the problem.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

It works properly now, thanks for you staff work.

Comment

Hi,

I purchased a new released BD on 11/07 cannot be opened.
        Log file is as attached. The condition I encountered is same as last time on 10/14. Please check it.
        Attached Files

Comment

The problem is the same, apparently these are obscure discs of some sort and Passkey can't find the data it needs to open them. The developers will need to check it and may need some additional files from your disc.

Also, please flush your Passkey log folder. To accomplish this,
          1) Close Passkey
          2) On your PC go to ...\username\(My)Documents\DVDFab Passkey and delete the folder named Log.
          Passkey will create a new one when you restart it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Flushed log file is as attached. I have also copied the whole files except .m2ts you may have to do a little study on it.

PS. Both Blu-ray discs are published by GNCA and combined with album/single release.

The whole files except .m2ts files:

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks jackson, sorry you had a problem with this. The developers will pick up the files when office opens.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1988 View Post
                Flushed log file is as attached. I have also copied the whole files except .m2ts you may have to do a little study on it.

PS. Both Blu-ray discs are published by GNCA and combined with album/single release.

The whole files except .m2ts files:

Fixed, please try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

It works now, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                  X