Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray UHD support

Good Morning,

I have these new three UHDs that are not supported, and I would need to know what and how to report what is necessary so that they can solve it.

- Mission: Impossible - Fallout
    - Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!
    - Twilight

All are editions of Spain.

regards

It would be better to report these in the UHD forum in the future, it is checked often and there is a thread prefix you should use called "Title Support Request". This is OK for now, no need to report them again.

Unrelated: There was a problem in the past concerning the install language if your OS language was Spanish (it installed Catalan instead). Is this working correctly now?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It would be better to report these in the UHD forum in the future, it is checked often and there is a thread prefix you should use called "Title Support Request". This is OK for now, no need to report them again.

Unrelated: There was a problem in the past concerning the install language if your OS language was Spanish (it installed Catalan instead). Is this working correctly now?
      The problem is that DVDFab tells me in the three UHD that they are not yet supported.
      regards

Comment

- Mission: Impossible - Fallout
        - Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!
        - Twilight

All are editions of Spain.
        Hi ACLA2016 , please try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X