Unable to open Blu-Ray Disc @ v9.3.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to open Blu-Ray Disc @ v9.3.2.8

This Blu-Ray Disc(HPTDR_002) is a J-POP singer's Live. I updated Passkey to v9.3.2.8 and put the disc.
    But The error message that 'The disc contains new protection, full disc copy/play may not be supported or could not check that' pop-up appeared.
    I tried to read and unlock the disc 3~4 times repeatedly, but the pop-up still appeared.

I attached the log file. And I copied Disc's all files except m2ts files. If you need the files, I can send them. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Sorry you had a problem with the disc but thanks for the feedback, Watch your forum PM inbox for upload instructions for the additional files if the developers need them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

After the update, the message 'full disc copy/play is supported' appeared and passkey works well.
        Thanks for all staffs' help!

Comment

Working...
        X