PassKey ripped wrong BDMV file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PassKey ripped wrong BDMV file?

I "ripped to disk" "Equalizer 2" BD using PassKey but I think it copied the wrong file. Because when I later played the movie it looked like it was a Directors Cut or something because the movie would play for a few minutes then the actors would come on and talk about the scene. This kept happening for the whole movie. So I figure PassKey is ripping the wrong BDMV file? Is there a way to chose the correct file manually? How do I know what the correct file is?

play the disc in a media player or home blueray player and select the on
    screen display to see chapters & titles ect.
    sound like it selected the directors commentary.

Comment

You should play it from the Menu on the disc, Passkey will copy everything that is on the disc and you should be able to control the playback features from the menu. Please post again if not.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by y2ken View Post
        I "ripped to disk" "Equalizer 2" BD using PassKey but I think it copied the wrong file. Because when I later played the movie it looked like it was a Directors Cut or something because the movie would play for a few minutes then the actors would come on and talk about the scene. This kept happening for the whole movie. So I figure PassKey is ripping the wrong BDMV file? Is there a way to chose the correct file manually? How do I know what the correct file is?
        Hi, we need some file of the original disc "Equalizer 2" BD. Please copy all the files off the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload to our FTP to help check the problem. Thank you.

Please kindly check PM for FTP info.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi,

here is the answer:
          Equalizer 2 BluRay German (DE)

F1E3863201B22EB2A8301C5CDB576A8342ECAA9D

PassKey 9.3.3.2: main playlist 00423.mpls

With Fab 9.3.2.1: Playlist 423 (2.00.57 Time), 425 (2.19.12 Time) and 427 (2.00.57 Time) show Fab as the right Lists

423 is not the best.

Sheldor

Last edited by Sheldor; 01-03-2019, 11:43 PM.
          DuneHD Smart H1, Mede8er MED600X3D

Comment

Working...
          X