X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquaman BD German will not open

Hi,

the Blu-Ray Aquaman (German Region B) wont open. After 10 minutes i canceld the prozess. The Files and the Log are on your server.

cheers
    Last edited by freeze; 05-10-2019, 03:00 PM.

Sorry for the difficulty, thanks for feedback. I assume you mean Region B, "2" is for DVDs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

sorry my mistake. <- i mean Region B (post corrected)

Comment

What is the name of the file you uploaded? Was it a single zip? Update your Passkey to the latest (v9.3.4.6) if you have not.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Aquaman_BD_German.zip (i hope it's the right files in the archive )

my version is DVDFabPasskey 9.3.4.6

Comment

I will check the files now while you are online to make sure everything needed is there.

Comment

Please zip the AACS folder and upload that as well. The developers may need other content and may send you a PM or email if they do.

Comment

Aquaman_BD_German_AACS.zip uploaded.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab9_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log
                  For DVDFab10_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab10/Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

opened blu-ray
                    thanks freeze

Comment

Working...
                    X