This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Pursuit - Bluray - Wrong Playlist

The wrong playlist is being selected. Playlist 00432.mpls is the wrong playlist. Please advise.
    Attached Files

Sorry for the problem, what is the origin country of the disc? Are the segments out of sequence (or other symptom)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I believe the correct playlist should be 00972.mpls.

Comment

The disk is region A. I don't know what country the disk was manufactured in but I purchased this used copy of this movie from a video rental store in the United States of America.
        This disk doesn’t have a 00972.mpls playlist.
        The correct playlist might be 00501.mpls.

Comment

Understood, will try to find the disc and to duplicate your reported problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It will be fixed in next version, and you can use the BDFix feature to fix the result if you have ripper the disc to ISO or folder.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Resolved. 9.3.4.8 grabbed the correct mpls file. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X