DVDFab Passkey 8.4.x.x inernet required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab Passkey 8.4.x.x inernet required

I get a message when I use DVDFab Passkey 8.4.x.x that internet is required and configure the firewall to allow Passkey to access the internet. I check the firewall and it is configured correctly. Could yo help? Thanks.

Chenning

Please attach the Passkey install log and Passkey internal log to help diagnose your problem. If it can't reach the servers, you may need to update to Passkey v9. How to supply logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Please see attached. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

See this:
        Originally posted by from your log
        59m 45.38s: error curl post: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
        59m 45.38s: failed to open 302
        Please download the current v9 and try that. If v9 does not work, it is a setting or false block from your security software, check the security software logs for blocks. Normal suspects are Windows FIrewall, BitDefender, Windows Defender etc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

I have the free license for v8 only. It was working until about a month ago.

Comment

I have tried to install it on a different computer. Same result. I think the problem is on the server side. Has DVDFab stopped supporting v8?

Comment

v8 has not been supported for some time. There have been extensive changes to the servers, I am surprised that v8 worked as long as it did. Please consider the purchase of v9, it is not too expensive.

Comment

The license was lifetime. Is DVDFab not honoring it?

As for purchasing v9, I cannot use the payment options that the site provides. Do you support Paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by ctong View Post

As for purchasing v9, I cannot use the payment options that the site provides. Do you support Paypal?
                  To better protect users data and to provide better service to our customer, we have updated our server and its certificate, however since we do not support Passkey 8 any more, the certificate of Passkey 8 has not updated either, thus you have such internet connection issue. Please download and trial out Passkey 9.
                  As for purchasing Passkey 9, there is currently a 35% off discount available. Please check your PM for detail about pay via PayPal.
                  DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                  For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                  For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
                  --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Originally posted by ctong View Post
                    If you paid $$ for a license for Passkey v8 it will certainly be honored for v9 and you do not need to purchase it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X