Home Alone - Not decrypting properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Alone - Not decrypting properly

Home Alone [US] is not decrypting properly. I get read errors on three different software.

Attached Files

The log indicates it may not be fully supported yet. Also seems to be some occasional problems for Passkey reaching the server.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks! It's support but not sure that read error problem is caused by the new protection, you can try to clean the disc if you still get the read error.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks! It's support but not sure that read error problem is caused by the new protection, you can try to clean the disc if you still get the read error.

Wilson
        There must be something wrong with the disc as I still get read errors. Thanks for helping though.

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post

There must be something wrong with the disc as I still get read errors. Thanks for helping though.
          Please post the latest log file.
          And please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks.

Comment

I don't know where the FTP site is located so here's the LINK to the zip file and the log file uploaded to here.
            Attached Files

Comment

It's disc issue, not copy protection issue, please exchange the disc for a new one.

Comment

Working...
              X