More than 20 Blu-ray processed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than 20 Blu-ray processed

Good morning, I've been using DVDfab Passkey for almost a week now. Unfortunately, use is not the right word, because I get the hint very often that I have already processed more than 20 Blu-Rays today. Unfortunately, that can't be right. From monday till wednesday i only processed 19 Blu-rays and on thursday only 7. At number 8 I got the error that I processed more than 20 Blu-Rays. And this morning I get the error (and that even though i still use it today could not process).
    According to the research, each Blu-Ray only counts once, no matter how often I have it decrypted during the day. How does Passkey count the Blu-Rays? I find it very surprising that in the early morning I have decrypted more than 20 Blu-Rays and that although I have not even decrypted one.
    Attached Files

1. Something wrong with the popup message, it should be the quantity of a week, we will correct it soon.
    2. It only counts those copy-protected Blu-ray discs, and the same Blu-ray will be counted as one no matter how many times it was loaded to Passkey.

Comment

1. You mean i can only decrypt 20 Blu-Rays per week? Thats it's very little. Thats only 3 Blu-rays at one day.

Comment

Incorrect. It is 70 per week, save further complaints until it is fixed. These limits are necessary to prevent overuse by some users in the past that overloaded the servers.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oh, only 70 per week. It is possible to add a counter in Passkey?

Comment

Probably not, as this would serve to encourage overuse. Given typical processing time, this means usage of 10-12 hours per day, which begins to sound like a commercial enterprise of some sort. I do not remember a single complaint about it since the time interval was increased from daily to weekly.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

commercial enterprise? If you have just over 200 Blu-Rays and you want to digitize them, then you are happy to get over 80 - 100 Blu-rays per week.

Comment

Working...
              X