Blu-ray File Structure doesn't rip properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray File Structure doesn't rip properly

I've noticed that whenever I see a file structure like the one shown in this screenshot that PassKey almost is never able to decrypt it properly.
    I suppose it has something to do with the way that the main playlist appears to be broken up into many different playlists in different locations.
    The ripped movie always has the chapters of the movie jumbled up, ie: the final credits are in the middle of the movie, etc...
    I've also tried ripping to an .ISO to eliminate BD Rebuilder as the culprit and the .ISO is the same way, jumbled up.
    Maybe DVDFab is already aware of it. If so, just an observation on my part or for info.
    Last edited by signals; 03-28-2020, 12:43 PM. Reason: removed jpg, please use png in the future

This can happen if the protection is not removed completely. If you have a problem with Passkey, report it as a problem and include the Passkey internal log as an attachment. I have removed the capture of unrelated software.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X