Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Problems with auhorization on the third pc

Dear Sirs and Madames,

Today I bought the third Passkey license from you online.

1-8533412 DVDFab Passkey for DVD Never expired 1 Registered
    1-8533413 DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray Never expired 1 Registered
    1-9070178 DVDFab Passkey for DVD Never expired 1 Registered
    1-9070179 DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray Never expired 1 Registered
    1-9583890 DVDFab Passkey for DVD Never expired 1 Registered
    1-9583891 DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray Never expired 1 Registered

Unfortunately, when I log in to my third PC, I received the message that I had already authorized 1 computer with my account and that I first had to deauthorize it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Passkey_error.jpg Views:	69 Size:	26.0 KB ID:	380226
    Caption

Can you tell me where the error is?

Kind regards and thanks in advance

It shows that 3 pc are already authorized. Log in to your Member Center account on the DVDFab website or use the Member link on any forum page to check it. If you can not identify the pcs you may need to use the Deauthorize All button and re-authorize the other two.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

thank you for your quick reply.
      I've allready done this... - but it doesn't solve the problem.
      In the member center it shows me the following:

"Sie haben Ihren DVDFab Account schon auf zwei Computer authorisiert. Aber beide Computer können nicht gleichzeitig DVDFab starten."

I see there two MAC addresses but it seems that they only share one licence instead of using seperate ones per pc.

I cannot assign the single licences to the different pc's.
      Maybe the reason can be that the licences are all connected to the same account and cannot be selected while the authorization.

It seems that you are using a MAC based licencing. So it would be great if the owner of the licence can do his own licence administration. In example change MAC addresses in the member center or change the MAC address manually. - It's only an idea.

Best regards and thank you in advance
      Last edited by Eniste; 04-04-2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Hello,

problem has been solved by the service team.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Comment

Working...
        X