X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGJ
    replied
    my windows 7 is 64bit and my XP is 32bit no problems on both computers. I can even test with The Hills Run Red if you want as I have that movie in my collection as 1click just finished with Precious and it copied and burned no problems

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Originally posted by AGJ View Post
    I remember another member who got that message as well and it not a Passkey problem but a 1click problem and it has been reported on the 1click forum before. I tried to help when it was going through internal testing but never figured out how to fix the problem for the other member since it was not a passkey issue. As for me I use default settings for Passkey except I do not have Passkey to start when my computer starts or check for updates as I do that when needed.

Right now I am making a back up of Precious using 1clickpro and passkey and having no issues with 1clickpro
    Are you using a 64bit OS or a 32bit OS?

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    For the life of me I cant get it to work with 1Click, I never used the Cprx anyway but even though Pathplayer opens the movie I still get the message that the DVD is encrypted. What are your settings in Passkey?
    I remember another member who got that message as well and it not a Passkey problem but a 1click problem and it has been reported on the 1click forum before. I tried to help when it was going through internal testing but never figured out how to fix the problem for the other member since it was not a passkey issue. As for me I use default settings for Passkey except I do not have Passkey to start when my computer starts or check for updates as I do that when needed.

Right now I am making a back up of Precious using 1clickpro and passkey and having no issues with 1clickpro
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-07-2010, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
    So in theory, once decrypted with Passkey, reading and ripping with DVDFab should be quicker?
    Don't know maybe test it out and see then let us know what you find out. I myself do not see any benifit to using Passkey when I am using DVDFab since DVDFab does the same as Passkey for the on the fly part as I have region 3 original DVDs that I like to watch instead of the back ups but my DVD drive is region 1 and passkey helps with the region code.

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Works no problems with 1ClicktoDVD just Disable CPRx error correction and it should work just fine
    For the life of me I cant get it to work with 1Click, I never used the Cprx anyway but even though Pathplayer opens the movie I still get the message that the DVD is encrypted. What are your settings in Passkey?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorJellybean
    replied
    NO DVDFab does not decrypt on the Fly like Passkey does
    So in theory, once decrypted with Passkey, reading and ripping with DVDFab should be quicker?

Leave a comment:

• jinjin_jp
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    Very easy to use. We like to think it has some improvements over the other product you mentioned. Install it, then start it. When you insert a disc, it will pop up a box as it opens it, telling you when it is finished. The disc will appear fully protection and region free. Works well with almost any app that uses a DVD or Blu-ray disc as input. You can exit when finished or leave it in the background. If you right click on the logo in the system tray there are a few settings and options. I have tested it with:
    DVDShrink
    PGCEdit
    DVD Decrypter
    ImgBurn
    DVDSubEdit
    DVDFab (no need to disable)
    and others. Works fine so far. Give it a try and post the results.
    I tested with DVDDectypter.

It shows warning "On-the-fly IFO/BUP file patching failed!" when all BUP files except for the last.

It rips Fake VTSs over 60GB like "WALLIE".
    Is it right when file mode? (It seems not when ISO read mode.)

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
    Since that's all I want to do, DVDFab would be sufficient for me as it also do what Passkey does.
    NO DVDFab does not decrypt on the Fly like Passkey does

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Okay I was wrong, it works with Shrink, but I had to disable Pathplayer, and it also works with Recode, and others but I cant get it to work with 1ClicktoDVD Pro. Maybe its my setting, I have to fool with them awhile.
    Works no problems with 1ClicktoDVD just Disable CPRx error correction and it should work just fine

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    The success with older apps may depend to some degree on the type of protections Passkey is having to remove. I haven't had time to experiment much yet.

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Okay I was wrong, it works with Shrink, but I had to disable Pathplayer, and it also works with Recode, and others but I cant get it to work with 1ClicktoDVD Pro. Maybe its my setting, I have to fool with them awhile.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorJellybean
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    Yes, but if you want to modify the DVD structure, select audio or subpic, compress to smaller size etc. you will still want to have DVDFab installed.
    Since that's all I want to do, DVDFab would be sufficient for me as it also do what Passkey does.

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Log file from Passkey

DVDFabPasskey 7.0.0.2 (2010/03/06 10:47:45)

0m 00.07s: option dvdfab passkey 1
    1m 56.29s: media added
    1m 56.64s: detected dvd
    1m 56.72s: drive J
    1m 56.72s: video dvd 1
    1m 56.72s: volume label THE_HILLS_RUN_RED
    1m 59.54s: media added
    1m 59.54s: detected dvd
    1m 59.54s: drive E
    1m 59.54s: video dvd 0
    1m 59.54s: volume label
    2m 00.30s: got copyright 1 f4
    2m 00.93s: got udf/iso
    2m 06.22s: got discinfo
    2m 20.38s: got dvdinfo
    The disc did open but would not play.

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
    I was lazy and used the old image. I still think there should be a space between the text and the drive letter.
    You are absolutely correct, there should be a space in between Cancel and the Drive letter and the drive letter should have " E ", to make it more understandable for beginners.

Leave a comment:

• Gummigutta
    replied
    I was lazy and used the old image. I still think there should be a space between the text and the drive letter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X