X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPopov50
    replied
    Signals,
    Thank you for explanation - I will definitely share my experience. In regards to "the other product you mentioned" I strongly dislike it.... That's why I'm here )

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    That was its IB forum name. It is now Passkey.

Leave a comment:

• ripvanwinkle1819
    replied
    Just tried it very interesting. Is this an upgrade to DVDFAB Fly Beta version?

Leave a comment:

• Kipper
    replied
    Thanks

I will be playing with it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Very easy to use. We like to think it has some improvements over the other product you mentioned. Install it, then start it. When you insert a disc, it will pop up a box as it opens it, telling you when it is finished. The disc will appear fully protection and region free. Works well with almost any app that uses a DVD or Blu-ray disc as input. You can exit when finished or leave it in the background. If you right click on the logo in the system tray there are a few settings and options. I have tested it with:
    DVDShrink
    PGCEdit
    DVD Decrypter
    ImgBurn
    DVDSubEdit
    DVDFab (no need to disable)
    and others. Works fine so far. Give it a try and post the results.

Leave a comment:

• IPopov50
    replied
    Signals,
    is this a similar feature to [that other software that shall not be named]? when you insert the disc (say DVD) and Passkey will remove all protection instantly? And how to use it? Run on background or it will activate on its own when disc is inserted?
    Last edited by Complication; 03-06-2010, 03:16 PM. Reason: Removed non-allowed software reference

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    I have used several early versions of Passkey and it has become one of my favorite tools. Great for checking a disc with DVDSubEdit to find forced subs before ripping. It has many other uses and should work with almost any application that uses an optical drive as an input source. Please try it and report problems, successes, new ways to use it in this thread (or start a new one).

Leave a comment:

• fengtao
    started a topic DVDFab Passkey 7.0.0.2 Beta is out

DVDFab Passkey 7.0.0.2 Beta is out

Dear all,

We are proud to announce a new product: DVDFab Passkey.

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs.

All features are free during BETA stage.

DVDFab 7.0.0.2 Beta is out (March 6, 2010):

It works on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit).

This version is stable and safe for everyone, please try it to see the result. To discuss DVDFab Passkey, please start your own thread.

Enjoy!

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 03-11-2010, 08:03 AM.
Working...
X